How to treat occupational injury

As the number of workers exposed to Cota dust has increased, more and more are reporting their injuries.

But some patients are not sure they are ready for an MRI or CT scan.

This article discusses how to treat symptoms and the long-term effects of Cota exposure.

article On a warm, sunny morning in late June, a doctor and I walk down a dusty hallway toward the clinic where we will have our next appointment.

The clinic is in a nondescript office building on the outskirts of Mumbai, one of the most polluted areas of the country.

The walls are lined with posters of the Indian National Flag, the colors of India.

The building has a single reception desk, and the doctor is busy filling out paperwork.

“I will not do any tests on you today,” he says as we approach.

“We have to go back to the room.

You have to follow our instructions.”

The doctor’s words are almost an order.

As a Cota worker, I was not supposed to work on day one.

I had been told by the Indian Medical Association to work during the monsoon.

On that day, a few workers were sick, and so we took some time off to rest.

But I was still feeling tired.

I was also feeling dizzy and short of breath.

I started to feel unwell.

The doctor started to prod me.

“Don’t stop,” he said.

“Go on.”

I knew he was right.

The next day, I went to the clinic again.

I told him what I was feeling and asked for some more rest.

“Come again, I’m not going to stop you,” he repeated.

The following morning, I came back to work and was diagnosed with COVID-19.

My doctor did not tell me the severity of my COVID, but I knew it was serious.

The COVID that caused my symptoms had spread to my lungs, heart and brain.

As soon as I got home, I began to feel weak and weak and my body began to ache.

My heart rate had started to slow.

The pain was so bad that I could barely speak.

I called my mother.

She rushed to the hospital.

She told me to go to the doctor, but when she arrived, she was told by her doctors that I was already infected with COIDS-19 and should not be going back to my job.

I could not go back there.

The first sign of infection is the burning sensation on the skin and the swollen lips.

I did not feel any pain.

After several days of rest, I returned to work.

But it was not until a week later that my condition started to worsen.

I became very sick and had to take medication.

The symptoms became worse.

My condition deteriorated so quickly that I began having headaches and nausea.

I lost my appetite.

My vision was blurry and my speech was hard to understand.

I began bleeding constantly.

The swelling and pain kept increasing.

Finally, I needed to go into surgery to remove the tumor from my spine.

I spent weeks in the hospital and the first day I came out, I lost almost 20 pounds.

I ended up being released with a blood clot in my lung, which eventually led to a stroke.

Doctors were not sure if it was COIDS or something else.

But my doctors had given me a few days to live.

It was the worst thing that could have happened to me.

I still had a job, but there was nothing I could do to save myself.

The doctors did not offer any hope of recovery.

It took me years to recover from my injury.

I worked in the same factory as my Cota workers.

I met so many people in the company who were working at the same level.

They would have gone to the same workplace.

They were also injured.

But because of my injuries, they did not get the treatment they needed.

They did not know how to get back to their jobs.

They worked only at the lowest level.

I felt helpless.

I thought that this is the way it is for other workers.

They have no money, no income, no job, no hope of a good future.

As I wrote about a few years ago in The Times, India’s Cota industry was the most dangerous in the world, with thousands of workers dying every year from COIDS.

Even the doctors told me that I should not work.

They said that I must get back in the factory and get the work back.

I refused.

I never went back.

My job did not allow me to take any risks, and I worked only for the lowest pay, which was about $8 an hour.

When I worked, I had a salary that was not even enough to live on.

The factory did not pay overtime.

The wages were not enough to pay for my healthcare, which I needed every day.

When my condition deteriorated, I stopped working.

But this was not the end of the story.

I went back to